Abstract&Presentation Registration Path
Making presentation only
(poster, oral onsite and oral online). You need to submit the abstract of your paper to us before
submission deadline. The conference committee will perform a brief review.
Then you'll be granted the chance to present your paper if it passes the
- Normal participants: 350 USD
- Student participants: 300 USD
- Group registration: please mail
- One day visit: 100 USD
To register as Presenter/Abstract
- Download Registration form
- Fill the form and
- Send form to mail address:
- The conference secretary will feed you back with registration
- For another payment methods (bank transfer or pay pal account), please
- The registration fee is paid via
The organizing committee and staff team will not ask delegates to provide
credit card or personal information for booking rooms or air tickets. Please
be alert to protect your financial and private information.
- Admission to all sessions
- 15 minutes (Including Q&A) for presentation
- Certificate, Name tag, Conference bag, Souvenir
- Lunches, coffee breaks and Dinner
- Conference Schedule/Abstracts
- You can make the payment onsite the conference. But the presentation
time will be arranged for you onsite. We will just offer you the presenter's
certificate with handwriting instead of printing.
- Note: it could be better to register in advance.
So all materials can be prepared for you.
Any questions, please mail conference secretary Amber Lin.
If you cannot attend the conference for some specific reasons, we advise
that you can find your Co-author or someone who get familiar with this paper
to instead of you to attend.
If you need to get the refund, please send the requests for cancellations to
the conference secretary. Kindly be informed that cancellations received
before Jun. 25, 30USD will be charged, cancellations received before
Jul. 25, 30% service fee will be charged, cancellations received
before Aug. 25, 50% service fee will be charged, cancellations received
after Aug. 25, No refunds are accepted.
For the following reasons, the registration fee cannot be refunded
- Personal Reason
Participants who are unable to attend the meeting due to "personal reasons"
and other circumstances cannot be refunded or paid any compensation. The
reason including: travel difficulties, visa issues, health issues, financial
- Force Majeure
If the conference is prevented or affected due to "force majeure"
circumstances, DMIP will not bear any responsibility, refund or pay any
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could
not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include
the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in,
criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or
nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war,
actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations
beyond our control.
© BDCI 2021-2023 | Tokyo, Japan | Email: email@example.com