Paper&Publication Registration Path
Making presentation (poster or
oral) and publishing papers. You need to submit the full paper before
submission deadline. The conference committee will be reviewed by committee.
Then you'll be granted the chance to publish and present your paper if it
passes the review.
- Normal participants: 500 USD | 3600 RMB
- Student participants: 450 USD | 3200 RMB
- Committee participants: 400 USD | 2900 RMB
- Group registration: please mail
- Additional Paper: 350 | 2500 RMB
- Additional pages (over ten): 50 USD | 350 RMB
- One day visit: 100 USD | 700 RMB
To register as Full paper/Publication
- Admission to all sessions
- 15 minutes (Including Q&A) for presentation
- Certificate, Name tag, Conference bag, Souvenir
- Lunches, coffee breaks and Dinner
- Conference Schedule/Abstracts
- Conference proceedings (USB/Hard copy)
- You can make the payment onsite the conference. But the presentation
time will be arranged for you onsite. We will just offer you the presenter's
certificate with handwriting instead of printing. Importantly, the paper may
cannot be published on time.
- Note: it could be better to register in advance.
So all materials can be prepared for you.
Any questions, please mail conference secretary Amber Lin.
If you cannot attend the conference for some specific reasons, we advise
that you can find your Co-author or someone who get familiar with this paper
to instead of you to attend.
If you need to get the refund, please send the requests for cancellations to
the conference secretary. Kindly be informed that cancellations received
before Jun. 25, 30USD will be charged, cancellations received before
Jul. 25, 30% service fee will be charged, cancellations received
before Aug. 25, 50% service fee will be charged, cancellations received
after Aug. 25, No refunds are accepted.
For the following reasons, the registration fee cannot be refunded
- Personal Reason
Participants who are unable to attend the meeting due to "personal reasons"
and other circumstances cannot be refunded or paid any compensation. The
reason including: travel difficulties, visa issues, health issues, financial
- Force Majeure
If the conference is prevented or affected due to "force majeure"
circumstances, DMIP will not bear any responsibility, refund or pay any
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could
not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include
the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in,
criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or
nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war,
actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations
beyond our control.
© BDCI 2021 | Xiamen, China | Email: email@example.com